Sunday, November 7, 2010

Azeroth after the cataclysm

World of Raids has a great summary of the information known to date of the changes coming to Azeroth with World of Warcraft: cataclysm.

Check out Azeroth after the cataclysm:

When it comes to cataclysm the only thing I am most looking forward to (other than new races) is the renewal of the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. redistribution has always been a part of the game I enjoyed most probably explains why I have so many sales.When you are on both continents my mage leveling lately I find myself thinking about how the area may be different in 6 months and fun that awaits you.

This post is mostly a collection of information that we have so far on both continents changes from BlizzCon, interviews and chats desarrolladores.Yo I am mainly focusing on old world changes instead of the 5 new areas since there is very little that is known about these out-of-concept maps.

The first thing I look at is the new level of Kalimdor and the kingdoms of this workflow.During BlizzCon us we were shown a picture of the flow of the level of Lordaeron and southern Kalimdor.

From several other areas are known depending on how work the flechas.Por example, Desolace leader in Feralas means Desolace is 30-35 and then Stonetalon must be released at 25-30 Ashenvale 20-25 and so on.The same applies to the kingdoms of East with an arrow entering Arathi Highlands showing the wetlands to be 20-25.Con the I made a map based on what I felt that it would be the new flow leveling.Please note that this is my opinion, for areas far outside of 2 images that gave us. where you disagreement with my speculation?

For those who saw this image back during BlizzCon I will mention what the colors mean.The Red areas means the zone will be getting a heavy renovation and probably will be completely different from what now makes such as thousand needles have water, yellow means that the area is to achieve changes moderated as deforestation of Orcs of Ashenvale and green means that the area is to achieve small touches.

It is unfortunately too hard to make an educated guess for what will be the full flow level for the southern section of the kingdoms of este.Una thing of which I am sure is that the there will be a compound path between sentences and Redridge swamp to make room for new levelling progression also Redridge making a higher level.

Now for some area by area, changes based on what you said in interviews, developer chat and other news sources.

This entry was posted on March 30, 2010 at 4: 18 pm and is filed under Uncategorized.puedes follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.puede leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment